Question Direct connexion to STARGO Linear mount by wifi with IP address @ 4030 failed

• gattel
  • Topic Author
More
02 Sep 2024 14:41 #1337 by gattel
Hello all,
I run my Linear mount under EKOS/KSTARS in USB with INDI drivers and everything works fine no problem. However, my wish is to secure mount park if EKOS scratches during a session. In order to perform that, I would like to send to the mount (connected by wifi to the PC) a command to park, lx200 protocol directly by accessing to the 4030 port of the ip address of the mount.
BUT I get the message the port is not open and the connexion is refused. It is the same with Linux or Windows. When I ping the port, it is visible but not open to connexion.
Is there something to do somewhere to open the port and make it accessible to external direct command ?
Thanks,
Laurent from France

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stefano82
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Don't panic
More
11 Sep 2024 09:46 - 11 Sep 2024 09:47 #1338 by Stefano82
We made a test in order to try to reproduce your configuration.

In our test we have connected the StarGo via USB to a Windows PC and then connected the StarGo via WiFi to an android device with the SkySafari App.

In this configuration we didn't detect connections conflicts but we couldn't test the park, since this command is missing inside the SkySafari App.

Please check your command, because we are compatible with the LX200 protocol but the StarGo use it's own commands. The correct command to use for the park is the following string
:X362#

Stefano
Avalon Instruments Team
Last edit: 11 Sep 2024 09:47 by Stefano82.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.